- Pearl onion-20 or25
- Fenugreek -1 tbsp
- Cumin seed-1 tbsp
- Dry red chilli- 3 nos
- Asafoetida powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red chillipowder-1 tbsp
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Take a pan add mustard seed ,fenugreek and cumin seed saute well and
keep it a side.
- Again we heat oil in a pan add pearl onion and saute well
- Then we crushed the sauted ingredients like mustard seed ,fenugreek ,and
cumin seed into fine powder.
- Then we grind the small amount of sauted pearl onion into fine paste
- Take a small bowel add tamarind and water mixwell
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,dry red chilli ,cumin seed and asafoetida
- Add crushed powder and grinded peal onion paste mix well
- Again we add fried pearl onion .
- Then we add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,curry leaves and salt ,mix well
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes and turn off the flame .
- Serve with meals and enjoy the taste of onion pickle..
Leave a Reply