- Ladies finger -5 nos
- Toor dal – ½ cup
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Tamarind – small ball shape.
- Tomato – 1 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Fenugreek seed – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 nos
- Oil – 1 or 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- First cut and clean the ladies finger set aside
- Then wash the toor dal and set aside
- Take a pan add toor dal,water,onion,green chilli,turmeric powder.salt,and oil mix and cook them
- Take a small bowl add tamarind and water squeeze them well and drain set aside.
- After we take another pan and add tamarind extract and sufficient amount of water .
- Then add asafoetida ,ladies finger and tomato cook then well ,remove from fire and set aside.
- Now we have to mix first pan mixture into the second pan cooked mixture and cook the sambar for
2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
- Heat oil in another pan add mustard seed and fenugreek seed ,lets cracled.
- Add dry red chillies,curry leaves,red chilli powder and coriander powder ,saute them well and add it
into the sambar pan and mix it well.
- Then add some salt and water mix them well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes .
- Remove from fire and set aside.
Leave a Reply