- Beef – 1 Kilo
- Ginger – 1 large
- Garlic – 8 or 9 petals
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Coriander powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Beef masala – 11/2 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- First cut and wash the beef ,set aside.
- Then crush the fennel seed and set aside.
- Again crush ginger and garlic into fine paste and set aside.
- Take a pan add sufficient amount of salt ,coriander powder,red chilli powder,turmeric
powder,crushed fennel seed,crushed ginger garlic paste,garam masala,curry leaves and little amount
of water mix them well.
- Add cleaned fresh beef ,mix them properly and marinated for one hour .
- Take a small bowl add beef masala and water mix them well and add it into the beef pan and cover
and cook them well till the beef become well cooked .
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a another pan add some curry leaves and saute well.
- Then add cooked masala beef and fry them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the beef fry with appam