- Egg – 6 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chillies – 3 nos
- Coriander leaves – small hand full.
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 or 2 tbsp
- First we have to boiled egg and peel the shell .
- Then separated the boiled egg yolk and egg white ,then cut the egg white into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seed ,let crackled.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies ,saute well
- Add red chilli powder garam masala ,pepper powder ,turmeric powder and salt ,saute well for
- Add some salt and mix well.
- Add chopped egg white and mix it well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and mix slowly.
- Finally add some chopped coriander leaves .
- Remove from fire and set a side
- Serve and enjoy with chappathi