- Chicken fry – 1 kg
- Shallots – 9 to 10 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 6 to 7 nos
- Curd – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1. 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Gram flour – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 ltr
- Firstly, we have to grind cumin and fennel seeds into a smooth paste.
- Again, add shallots, ginger and garlic to the smooth paste and set aside.
- Add the ground mixture to the cleaned chicken pieces in the pan.
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and salt
- Add gram flour ,corn flour and salt ,combine them well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and fry them well.
- Fry them until they become a light golden brown.
- Drain and set aside.
- Serve the tasty chicken fry with meals.
Leave a Reply