- All purpose flour -1 cup
- Banana- 5 or 6nos
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour ,1/2 spoon of turmeric powder, powdered sugar and
cumin seed ,mix it well.
- Then we add water little by little in to the bowl and mix well, to form a less thicker than dosa
- Then we have to peel and cut the banana into half, length wise and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan ,dip the bananas in the batter and coated well.
- Then the bananas drop it in the oil
- Then we have to flip the banana ones the other side gets golden brown.
- Remove the fried bananas in the oil and drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy kerala simple snacks banana snacks..