- Tapioca -1 kg
- Egg -5
- Shallots-5 or 6
- Coriander leaves-small amount
- Curry leaves-2 sprig
- Garlic-4 or 5 petals
- Green chilli-3 or 4 nos
- Dry red chilli-4 or 5
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil-2 or 3 tsp
- Water for cooking
- Peel the skin of tapioca and cut into small pieces and clean with water.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and cook tapioca with salt , turmeric powder and water.
Drain excess water and set aside
- Then we grind the dry red chilli into smooth paste and keep a side.
- Take a bowel add egg ,coriander leaves ,curry leaves, onion shallots, garlic and
green chilli mix well and set a side
- Heat oil and pour the egg mixture. cook the egg mixture until it is scrambled.
- Add cooked tapioca along with dry red chilli paste and garam masala. Mash the
mixture with a spoon ,until well combined and evenly textured.
- Turn off the flame and serve the kerala street food tapioca egg masala
- Enjoy the street food taste…
Leave a Reply