- Egg -5 nos
- Garlic- 5 or6nos
- Onion – 3 nos
- Shallots -6 or7 nos
- Curry leaves -3 or4sprigs
- Ginger -1 medium
- Green chilli-3nos
- Grated coconut-1cup
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala- 1 tbsp
- Red chillipowder- ½ tbsp.
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 nos
- Mustard seed- 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 or4 tbsp
- Salt -1 or 2 tsp
- Heat water ina pan add eggs and boiled them well.
- Then peeled the boiled eggs and set aside .
- Then crush ginger , garlic and green chilli into fine paste ,set aside.
- Take a bowl add grated coconut and some water ,squeeze them well and drain thick coconut milk and
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion , saute them well.
- Add crush ginger garlic and green chilli paste saute them well.
- Then add salt and curry leaves ,saute them well.
- Now we add some curry powders like turmeric powder ,coriander powder and garam masala , saute
- Add boiled egg and thick coconut milk ,cover and cook for some minutes.
- Take a small bowl add corn flour and some egg masala gravy mix them well and pour the mixture into
the egg curry pan .
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,lets cracled .
- Add dry red chilli, chopped shallots and curry leaves saute and fry them well.
- Then add some red chilli powder and mix them well .
- Then pour the mixture into the egg curry pan and mix them well.
- Serve the tasty curry with chappati