- Sardine fish – 1 kg
- Shallots – 9 to 10 nos
- Ginger – 1 big pieces
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Green pepper – 2 tbsp
- Tamarind – small ball
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly we have to cut and wash the sardine fish ,keep a side.
- Take a bowl add small piece of tamarind and water ,soak for some minutes.
- Then we have to grind the shallots and ginger ,keep aside.
- Again we have to grind fresh green pepper ,red chilli powder ,coriander powder and salt , set
- Take some cleaned sardine fishes in a plate ,add salt , turmeric powder, small amount of
grinded green pepper mix paste ,mix them well and marinated for half an hour for frying.
- Take a mud pot add sardine fishes, crush shallots ginger paste, another half of green pepper
mix paste, turmeric powder, salt and some amount of coconut oil ,combine them well.
- Again add some curry leaves and mix them properly .
- Add soaked tamarind water ,cover and cook them well.
- Ones the fish is well cooked ,remove from fire and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add shallots and curry leaves ,fry them well.
- Pour the mixture into the curry pan and mix them well,keep aside.
- Now we have to prepare fish fry, heat oil in a frying pan add marinated fish and fry them
- Drain and keep aside.
- Serve the delicious fish curry andfry with hot meals.
- Enjoy the tasty meals.