- Jack fruit – 1kg
- Rice flour – 1 ½ cup
- Cardamom – 3 nos
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Dry ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 or2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Banana leaf- 7 or 8 nos
- Firstly we have to peel and remove the outer thorn, the cut and remove the seeds in all the jackfruit
- Then chopped and grind the jackfruit in to fine puree ,keep aside.
- Heat water in a pan add grated jaggery and boil them well,keep aside.
- Crush cardamom and set aside.
- Take a bowl add rice flour , grated coconut ,jack fruit puree , salt, dry ginger powder and cardamom
powder mix them well.
- Pour the jaggery water little by little to the rice flour , mix well thoroughly until to a smooth dough.
- Add some ghee and combine them well , set aside.
- Then take a piece of banana leaf and Place lemon size dough in the center of the leaf, flatten it with
- Fold the banana leaf in half, set aside.
- Heat a steamer and placed the ada and cook them well.
- Remove the ada from the steamer , set aside.
- Serve thetasty jackfruitada with tea.