- Horse gram -1/2 kg
- Grated coxconut-1/2 piece
- Dry red chilli-3 or 4
- Cumin seed-1/2 tsp
- Garlic -1 or 2 petals
- Onion- 2 medium
- Mustard seed- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil -3 tbsp
- First we clean the horse gram to remove any impurities, then crushed in it
- Then we grind the grated coconut, turmeric powder ,dry red chilli, cumin seed and
garlic into fine paste and keep it in a side
- Again we grind the horse gram into fine paste, and compain with grated coconut
paste,then add some water and mix well
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed when they crackled ,add onion ,dry red chilli and
curry leaves ,sauted for some minutes.
- Then we add the grinded paste of horse gram and coconut mix well
- Add salt to taste and again mix well and cook 5 to 10 minutes
- Turn off the flame and serve the kerala traditional horse gram curry.
- Enjoy the meal.