- Sardine fish -1 kg
- Bird’s eye -25to 30 nos
- Black pepper seed – 2tbsp
- Shallots 16 to 17 nos
- Curry leaves 4 nos
- Turmeric powder -1tsp
- Salt 1tbsp
- Oil 1or2tbsp
- Cut and cleaned the fish then wash off thoroughly,set a side
- Then we have to grind bird’s eye,black pepper,shallots,and curry leaves into fine paste and set aside.
- Take a pan add cleaned fishes,crushed masala ,salt and turmeric powder mix well and marinated for 10
to 20 minutes
- Heat a pan and placed a banana leaf.
- Then add marinated fishes and pour some oil.
- Then cover with banana leaf and lid, Fry it well.
- Ones the fish is well fried ,remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the food with meals
Leave a Reply