- Chicken -1/2 kg
- Potato-4 nos
- Bread-5 slice
- Egg-3 nos
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic-7 to 8 nos
- Green chilli-3 nos
- Onion-2 nos
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water-for cooking
- First we boil four potatoes and then peel and smashed them, then keep a side.
- Then we wash and clean the chicken
- Then we take a heavy bottom mud pot add chicken ,salt, turmeric powder ,pepper powder and
little amount of water .
- Then stir it and cover it with a lid and cook for a while.
- Then we crush the bread into fine powder,then transfer a bowl.
- Again we crush the ginger and garlic and keep a side.
- Then we crush the boiled chicken ,and keep a side
- Then we take a pan add oil ,when the oil is hot we add crush ginger ,garlic and green chilli,
- Add sliced onion, curry leaves and salt, saute for some minutes.
- Again we add powders like pepper powder , garam masala and turmeric powder, mix well and
saute for some minutes.
- Add crushed chicken and smashed potato into the pan,mix it well.and keep a side
- After it cools down ,mix and compain all ingredients together like a dough. keep it to one side.
- Now we take milk in a bowl and add three egg whites in it and beat well. keep a side.
- Divide the chicken mixture into equal lemon sized balls and shape each of them into a cutlet.
- Then dip the cutlets in beaten egg and milk mixture and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium flame and fry the cutlets until crisp and golden brown.
- Take them out from oil and place on a tissue paper.
- And serve the kerala style tasty chicken cutlet with tea
- Enjoy the taste of each bites..
Leave a Reply