- Ladyfinger – 1/2 kg.
- Onion – 3 nos.
- Green chilies – as required.
- Salt – to taste.
- Grated coconut – 1/2 portion.
- Cumin – as required.
- Garlic – 5 cloves.
- Shallots – as required.
- Dried chilies – as required.
- Curry leaves – as required.
- Cut ladyfinger and onion and keep aside.
- Make a paste of coconut, shallots, garlic, and cumin on a stone grinder.
- Heat oil in a wok, splutter mustard, dried chilies, and curry leaves. Saute in the chut ladyfinger, turmeric powder, and green chilies. Add in the prepared coconut paste, cover and cook till the ladyfinger is well done. Mix well and remove from flame.
- Ladyfinger stir fry is ready.