- Ladyfinger – 1/2 kg.
- Grated coconut – 1/2 portion.
- Green chilies – as required.
- Garlic – 4 cloves.
- Cumin – as required.
- Mustard – as required.
- Dried chilies – as required.
- Curry leaves – as required.
- Curd – as required.
- Coconut oil – as required.
- Clean and cut ladyfinger in circles.
- Make a paste of coconut, green chilies, garlic, and mustard.
- Heat oil in a wok, and fry in the ladyfinger.
- In another pot, heat oil and splutter mustard. Add dried chilies and curry leaves. Add the prepared coconut paste and saute. Season with salt. Add beaten curd and the fried ladyfinger.
- Remove from flame before the boil.
- Tasty lady finger curd curry is ready.
Leave a Reply