- Raw banana – 4 nos
- Curry leaves – 4 or 5 sprigs
- Red chilli powder -11/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Rice flour – 3 tbsp
- Gram flour – 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly ,peel and cut the banana into round thin slices ,then wash and set aside.
- Take a pan add sliced banana pieces ,turmeric powder ,salt and water mix well and cook for 6 to 7
- Drain them well and set aside.
- Again we take another pan add curry leaves and fry them well.
- Then grind the curry leaves into fine powder and keep aside.
- Take a bowl add powdered curry leaves,salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala,rice
flour and gram flour combined them well.
- Then add cooked raw banana slices ,mix . and coated the masala mixture evenly all over the slices.
- Then take the banana slices in a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the banana masala slices .
- Fry them well till they become light brown.
- The one slide is ready turn over and fry the other side .
- Removed the fried raw banana slices and place them on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy the raw banana fry with meals..