- Anchovy fish – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Pepper seed – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Firstly cut and cleaned the fish ,then wash and set aside.
- Then crush ginger and pepper seed into fine paste.
- Then add red chilli powder ,turmeric powder ,coriander powder and salt ,grind them well and setaside .
- Take a medium bowl add cleaned anchovy fish and grinded masala ,combine them well with hands
then marinated for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Heat oil in apan add marinated anchovy fish and fry them well till they become crisp and light
- Drain them well and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the anchovy fish fry with meal.
Leave a Reply