- Brinjal – 4 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tsp
- Firstly wash and cut the brinjal into round medium pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl add salt ,red chilli powder and turmeric powder mix them well.
- Then add brinjal slices ,mix . and coated the masala evenly all over the slices.
- Then take the brinjal slices in a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the brinjal masala slices .
- Fry them well till they become light brown.
- The one slide is ready turn over and fry the other side .
- Removed the fried brinjal slices and place them on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy the spicy brinjal fry