- Chicken – 1 kg
- Onion – 3 or 4 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 to 8 nos
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 11/2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Fennel powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we have to cut and wash ,then drain and set aside.
- Take a bowl add washed chicken pieces,salt,red chilli powder and turmeric powder mix them well
and marinated for 30 minutes.
- Grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add fennel seed ,let crackled .
- Add chopped onion ,green chilli ,ginger garlic past ,curry leaves and salt saute them well for 4 to 5
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook till they become soften.
- Add curry powders like turmeric powder, red chilli powder ,garam masala and coriander powder
saute them well.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and sufficient amount of water mix them well.
- Cover and cook till the chicken become soften.
- Finally add some fennel seed powder and mix them well.
- Then cooked the chicken has roasted and most of the water has been cooked off.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the roasted chicken with chapatti or rice