- Aval – 2 cup
- Banana – 4 nos
- Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Cardamom – 3 or 4 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Grated Jaggary -1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Oil – 1 ltr
- Firstly we have to crush the cardamom into powder and set aside.
- Then peel the banana and chopped into small slices ,set aside.
- Heat a pan add aval and saute them well.
- Add grated coconut and chopped banana slices mix them well.
- Add grated jaggery and cardamom powder , combine them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Ones the mixture is well cooled, to make some lemon size balls with aval and banana mixture and
- Now we have to prepare the batter for dipping aval mix balls (sukhiyan mix). Take a bowl add maida
, small amount of sugar and pinch of turmeric powder .mix them well to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan ,dip each and every aval mixture balls in to the maida mix batter and deep fry till
they become light golden brown.
- Drain and keep a side.
- Serve the tasty aval banana mix sukhiyan with hot tea and enjoy the tasty bites.