- Egg – 6 nos
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Asafoetida powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tlr
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Firstly ,take a pan add water and egg boil them well.
- Then peel away the shell and cut it into half ,set aside.
- Preparing batter for egg bajji by mixing gram flour, salt, Chilli powder and asafoetida powder by
adding enough water. The consistency of the batter should be like Dosa Batter.
- Heat oil in a pan ,gently dip each boiled egg in the batter and drop it in the hot oil.
- Fry the egg bajji until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the fried egg bajji into a plate.
- serve hot with tea or coffee.