- Tuna fish – 1 no.
- Ginger – 1 no.
- Garlic – 1 no.
- Green chilies – 4 nos.
- Pot tamarind – 8 pieces.
- Chili powder – 5 teaspoons.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Fenugreek powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt – as required.
- Curry leaves.
- Clean and cut the fish to the desired size.
- Crush ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pot, splutter mustard. Saute in the crushed ginger and garlic, green chilies, and curry leaves.
- Saute chili powder to the above mix and add two glasses water. Add the pot tamarind, salt, turmeric powder, fenugreek powder and bring it to a boil. Add the fish, cover, and cook. Once fish is cooked remove from the flame.
- Tuna fish curry with pot tamarind is ready.