- Rice flour – 2 cup
- Banana – 4 nos
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- rice flakes – 1/2 cup
- salt – 1 pinch
- Firstly we have to heat water in a steamer
- Then we have to grated the jaggery and set aside
- Then take a bowl add rice flour and salt
- Then add banana and smash them well
- Then pour a sufficient amount of water and mix well to make a smooth dough
- Take a bowl add grated coconut ,rice flakes and jaggery ,combine them well.
- Take a bay leaves place a lemon size dough in the center of the leaf
- Flatten it with finger and spread the filling on it
- Then roll the bay leaves with the dough mix .
- Then place the Adas in a steamer steam it for 12 to 13 minutes
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve the delicious ada with tea or coffee