- Banana Blossom – 2 nos.
- Coconut – 1 no.
- Bird’s eye chili – as per spice.
- Garlic – 1 no.
- Cumin – 1 teaspoon.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Curry leaves.
- Cooked cowpea.
- Finely chop banana blossom.
- Roughly ground coconut, bird’s eye chili, turmeric powder, garlic, cumin, and curry leaves.
- Heat oil in a pot, splutter mustard. Saute in the banana blossom. Add the prepared paste and salt. Saute in the cooked cowpea and mix well. Remove from the flame.
- Banana blossom thoran is ready.