- Banana Seed –1
- Pearl onions -5 or 6nos
- Birds eye Chillies -5 or 6 nos
- Curry leaves -3 sprig
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Cumin seed-1/2 tsp
- Garlic- 4 or 5 cloves
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Grated coconut-1/4 cup
- Salt -to taste
- First we remove the outer cover of banana seed, Then slice them into small piece.
- Chopped finely and mix some amount of oil and salt to avoid discolouration.
- Then we grinded the grated coconut ,birds eye chilli,cumin seed, garlic and turmeric powder
into a fine paste
- Heat a pan with oil and add the mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds sputters, add pearl
onion and curry leaves, Saute until the onion turns golden brown.
- Now, add the banana seed and saute for some minutes.
- And finally we add grinded coconut paste and salt to taste, mix well and cook covered in
medium flame for until the banana seed is cooked.
- Turn off the flame and it is ready to be served with meals .Enjoy the nutritious food