Salt –to taste
0il- sunflower oil or palm oil
* We are making kerala parottas with 4kg flour
* Let start…..
* First we take 4 kg flour in a bowl.
* Then we take fifteen glass of water. we should mix it little by little for a better
* Again we should add soda powder , sugar and salt to taste .mix it well
* Add little amount of sunflower oil or palm oil as per availability.
*After that we add eggs and milk in to the bowl and mix them well.
* Then mix the dough properly until the dough softens.
*After mix everything well and keep it a side for one hour to ferment.
* Then we will have to make small balls out of the doughand keep it covered with the
wet cloths for 10 minutes
* Spead oil on the working surface and on the balls.roll the balls using hands to get
very thin oval shape
* start pressing the ball into slightly thin circle with the help of greased palm.
* take hot tawa and place the rolled paratta.
* After a minute flip off and cook the other side.
* once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
* then crush the paratha with hands to form layers.
* serve hot kerala parotta with curry
KERALA chicken curry
Small piece coconut1/2 cup
Pearl onion-10 or 12
Garlic- 7 or 8
Green chilli-3 or 4
Cashew nuts-10 or 13
Red chilli powder-3tsp
Coriander powder-21/2 tsp
Turmeric ½ tsp
Curry leaves- 3 or 4
Salt to taste