- Beef – 1 kg
- Basmati rice – 1 kg
- Onion – 4 nos
- Green chilli – 4 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 6 or 7 nos
- Coriander leaf- small hand full
- Lemon -1/2
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Cashew nut – 250 grm
- Raisins – 250 grm
- Cinnamon – 1 nos
- Cardamom – 3 nos
- Cloves – 2 nos
- Bay leaves – 1 nos
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or4 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 or3 tbsp
- Crush green chilli,ginger and garlic ,set aside.
- Take a pan add cleaned beef pieces, salt, pepper powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,
garam masala ,crushed ginger garlic mix and chopped coriander leaf mix them well,
- Then add some water and cook them well.
- Wash and soaked the basmati rice for half an hour.
- Heat oil and small quantity of ghee in a pan add cashew nut , fry them well,
- Then drain and seta side.
- Then add raisins to the hot oil ,fried them well ,drain and keep aside.
- Again add chopped onion into the hot oil fried them well till they become golden brown and
- Now we drained the soaked rice and rewash them well ,set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add cinnamon ,cardamom, cloves and bay leaves,saut forfew
- Add soaked basmati rice , sufficient amount of water and salt boil them well.
- Drain excess water and set aside.
- Now we have to divide the cooked basmati rice into half ,set aside.
- Heat oilin apan add chopped onion,crushedginger garlic mix, chopped tomatoes and salt
,cook them well till the tomatoes become soften.
- Add coriander leaf ,squeezed lemon juice and curd mix them well.
- Then add cooked beef and cook for some minutes.
- Then take the half portion of the beef masala and keep aside.
- In the other half of the masala will keep on the pan .
- Then top it with half of the cooked basmati rice.
- Sprinkle fried onion, cashews, raisins and chopped coriander leaf.
- Spread the remaining beef masala on top followed by remaining cooked basmati rice.
- Sprinkle fried onion, fried cashews, raisins, chopped coriander leave.
- Then cover and cook for some minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the tasty beef biriyani
Leave a Reply