- Bitter gourd – 1 kg .
- Onion – 2 nos.
- Green chilli – 3 to 4 nos.
- Coconut pieces- 1/2 cup.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Firstly, we have to wash the bitter gourd and set it aside.
- Then cut the bitter gourd and remove the seeds.
- Then chop it into thin length wise pieces and set aside.
- After that, chop the onion and set it aside.
- Then, slice the coconut into thin slices and set aside.
- Then cut the green chilli and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped coconut pieces, and saute them well.
- Then add the chopped bitter gourd, green chilli, and chopped onion.
- Then add turmeric powder and salt.
- Saute them well for a few minutes.
- Cover and cook them well.
- Remove the lid and combine them well.
- Saute and fry till they become a light golden brown.
- Remove it from the fire and set it aside.
- Serve the tasty bitter gourd fry with meals.
Leave a Reply