- Chicken – 1/2kg
- Yogurt — 4 tablespoons
- Kantari chilli- 50 g
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala — 1tea spoon
- Pepper powder — 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
Methods for preparation
- Grind chilli, garlic, ginger, salt and turmeric powder in a stone.
- Add the paste (1) to the washed and cleaned chicken.
- Add masala powder and pepper powder. Pour the yogurt. Mix well.
- Put the pan in the oven and pour the oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and put it in the curry leaves. When frying, lower the pan.
- Delicious Chicken Kantari is ready..
Leave a Reply