- Eggplant – 4
- Shallots -100g
- Onion-2 nos
- Green pepper-3nos
- Red pepper-3nos
- Chili powder — 1teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-2 table spoon
- Spice powder — 1 table spoon
- Curry leaves
Methods for preparation
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise.
- Crush the ginger and garlic in a stone
- Put the saucepan in the oven and pour the oil. Add chopped onion and small onion and fry. Add ginger and garlic paste. Add green chillies and curry leaves and fry.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and enough salt and stir fry. Add chopped eggplant. Pour a little water and cover.
- When the curry comes to a boil, add coconut milk. Close.
- Put another pan in the oven and pour the oil. Break up the mustard. Add chopped small onion (6 pieces). Add red chillies and curry leaves. Add and chop. Season to curry. Put the pan down.
- In delicious coconut milk. The eggplant curry is ready
Leave a Reply