- Coriander powder -1 .1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 6 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 3/4 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1.1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic -1
- Ginger-large piece
- Oil- as needed
- Salt – to taste
Methods for preparation
- First we cut and clean the fish,then wash the fish in tamarind water.
- make a paste of turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, pepper powder and salt in a stone. Grind the garlic and ginger together.
- Put simmer on the fish. If the simmer is thick, add two teaspoons of water.
- Place the pan over the stove. Pour the oil. When the oil is hot, add the fish pieces one by one and fry on both sides.