- Cauliflower – 1 big
- Garlic -6 or 7 nos
- Ginger – 1 mediu
- curry leaves – 5 or 6 sprig
- Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Water –for mixing
- Oil -for frying
- First we grind the ginger and garlic into fine paste and keep it in a side
- Then we cut and clean the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Then we boil the cauliflower pieces in water with salt, turn off the flame and drain
the water completely and keep a side
- Now we take a large bowl add grinded ginger ,garlic and salt
- Again we add red chilli powders,coriander powder ,soya sauce,tomato sauce ,chilli
sauce and vinegar mix it well
- Then we add rice flour and corn flour in to the bowl
- Now we pour water and make a batter .the batter must not be too thick or too thin.
- Finally we add boiled cauliflower to the batter .coat them well and keep it in a side.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan add cauliflower mix to the pan
- Then we add curry leaves in to the pan
- Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally.Ones it is crisp and golden brown .
- After removing from the oil,transfer to another bowl
- Serve and enjoy the crispy cauliflower fry recipe with chappti or meals.