- Tapioca – one kg
- Shallot — ten pieces
- Red pepper-twenty
- Turmeric powder — 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
Methods for preparation
- Cut the tapioca into pieces and cook. Drain the water.
- Crush small shallots and garlic in a stone.
- Fry the red chillies in a stone.
- Put the pan in the oven and pour the oil over the mustard. Add crushed garlic and shallots (2). Add red chillies and curry leaves. Peel and grate. Add turmeric powder. Add the tapioca. Add enough salt. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Delicious kappa dried and ready