- Chicken -1 kg
- Dry red chilli -4 or 5 nos
- Black pepper-1 tbsp
- Coriander seed -1 tbsp
- Cashew nut -2 tbsp
- Cumin seed -1 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1
- Bay leaves 2 small
- Fennel seed – 1 tbsp
- Ginger -1 big
- Garlic -7 or 8 petals
- Chopped onion -4 nos
- Chopped tomato -2 nos
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder- 1 /2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil -2 tbsp
- Ghee-1 tbsp
- First we have to clean and cut the chicken into pieces and set a side.
- Heat oil in pan add dry red chilli ,black pepper, coriander seed,cashew nut,cumin seed,
cinnamon , bay leaves and fennel seed and heat well and keep aside.
- Then we crush the heated ingredients like dry red chilli ,coriander seed ,black pepper ,cashew
nut, cumin seed, bay leaves, cinnamon and fennel seed into powder and set aside
- Again we grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and set aside
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan add chopped onion and crushed ginger garlic paste
and saute well
- Then we add curry leaves and mix it well.
- Now we add chopped tomatoes and saute well till they tomatoes become soft
- Then we have to add salt and turmeric powder mix well
- Again we have to cleaned chicken pieces and water mix , cover and cook for 15 to 20
- Ones the chicken curry is ready remove from heat and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of chicken curry with chappati or meals.
Leave a Reply