- Rice flour – ½ kg
- Chopped Jackfruit – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt –to taste
- Take a bowel add rice flour and salt mix well
- Then sprinkle some water slowely in to the rice flour and mix well ,then the rice flour is just moist
- Now we have to pour two cups of water in the base vessel of the puttu kudam ( steamer base) and
- Then we take a puttu steamer and layered with grater coconut.
- Again we add rice flour mix again we have to layer with chopped jackfruit.
- Then we add rice flour mix then grated coconut and finally we have to add chopped jackfruit and
level it up.
- Close the puttu steamer and steam well to 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the puttu steamer from the bottom vessel and allow the putte inside to cool some minutes.
- Then using a spatula or stick that accompanied the puttu kudam remove the steamed putte.
- Serve and enjoy the jackfruit puttu recipe.