- Coffee powder – 1 tbsp
- Dry ginger – 2 medium
- Cardamom – 3 nos
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Coriander seed – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tbsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Tulasi leaves – one hand full
- First we have to crush dry ginger and cardamom into powder
- Then we crush black pepper, coriander seed ,and cumin seed and set a side.
- Then boil water in a mud pot add jaggary ,crushed masala ( dry ginger black pepper etc ) and tulasi
leaves cover and boil for 7 to 8 minutes
- Finally we add coffee powder and boiled well and remove from fire .
- Then we have to filter and pour into glasses
- Serve and drink herbal coffee ..