- Pineapple – 2 medium size
- Vinegar – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Green chilli –6 or 7 nos
- Salt to taste
- First we peel the outer cover of the pineapple
- Then we have to slice the pineapple and keep aside.
- Heat water , vinegar and salt , boiled well and set aside.
- Then we have to take a glass container add sliced green chilli,pineapple slices
- Again we add boiled vinegar water and closed the container , shake well and set aside.
- Now the home made Spicy pickled pineapple is ready to use within one week.
Leave a Reply