- Egg -5 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic-4 or 5petals
- Curry leaves-3 sprigs
- Green chillies-4nos
- Red chilli powder-1 ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala-1tbsp
- Mustard Seed -1tsp
- Oil 3or 4tbsp
- Salt 1or 2tbsp
- First we have to boil the eggs .
- Ones the egg is well cooked the shells and cut it into half pieces.
- Then we have to crush ginger and garlic into fine paste and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add Mustard Seed,let them crackle
- Add curry leaves,green chillies and chopped onion ,saute them well
- Then we have to add ginger garlic paste and salt ,mix it well
- Add some curry powders like red chilli powder, pepper powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder
,saute them for 4to 6 minutes.
- Then we add finally chopped tomatoes and saute well till they become softened.
- Pour half cup of water and mix it well
- Add garam masala powder ,mix well,cover and cook well
- Finally add boiled egg pieces and cover and cook for 3to4 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the egg curry with chappathi or rice.
Leave a Reply