- Drum stick -5nos
- Ginger -1big
- Garlic -7 or 8
- Tomatoes-2 nos
- Curry leaves – 2sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 2tbsp
- Coriander powder -1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-tbsp
- Fennel seed powder -1tbsp
- Cumin seed -1tsp
- Mustard Seed-1 tsp
- Salt -1tsp
- Oil – 1or 2tbsp
- First we to peel and cut the drum stick and potatoes into medium pieces.
- Then we have to crush ginger and garlic,set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add potatoes and drum stick pieces ,fry on high heat for 4to5 minutes, drain and set a
- Then we have to add cumin seed and Mustard Seed into the pan ,when they splutters.
- Add crushed ginger , garlic and saute well
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder,saute till the raw smell of powders goes
- Then add chopped tomatoes,saute till they become softened and mashy.
- Add fennel seed powder and mix it well
- Add 1cup of water and stir them well,cover and cook for 5to 6 minutes.
- Then we have to add fried potatoes and drum stick ,cover and cook well till they become softened.
- Finally springled some curry leaves ,remove from heat and set a side
- Serve and enjoy the curry with meals.