- Basmathi rice – 1 kg
- Egg – 4 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Garlic – 6 or 7 nos
- Green chilli – 4 nos
- Coriander leaves – small hand full
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander seed – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 11/2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- firstly clean and wash the basmati rice ,set aside.
- Heat water in a pot add washed basmati rice and salt ,cook them well,then drain and set aside.
- Then we have to take a medium size bowl and crack 4 eggs ,set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seed ,let crackled.
- Add chopped garlic,green chilli,chopped onion and tomatoes ,saute them 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add curry powders like garam masala,coriander seed,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and
salt saute them well.
- Add sufficient amount of salt and one cup of water mix it well.
- Then pour eggs and combine them welland cooked.
- Then add cooked basmati rice and mix it well.
- Finally add some black pepper powder and springle some chopped coriander leaves.
- Remove from fire and set aside
- Serve and enjoy easy and tasty egg masala rice