- Raw papaya – 1 nos
- Pearl onion – 6 or 7 nos
- Garlic – 3 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Dry red chilli – 3 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Urad dal -1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil -1 or 2 tbsp
- Firstly we have to peel ,cut and cleaned the papaya .
- Then we have to chopped into fine pieces ,set aside.
- Boil water in a pan add washed and cleaned cow beans and cook them well
- Drain excess water and set aside.
- Then we have to crush green chilli , cumin seed ,garlic, grated coconut, turmeric powder and curry
leaves and set aside.
- Heat oil in apan addurad dal and mustard seed ,let them crackled.
- Add dry red chilli,chopped pearl onion and curry leaves saute them well.
- Add chopped papaya mix them well.
- Add crush masala and mix ,cover and cook them well.
- Add cooked cow beans and mix them well and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Finally sringled some salt and mix them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and snjoy the kerala traditional papaya thoran with meals.
- Enjoy the healthy meals.
Leave a Reply