- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 6 to 7 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Coriander leaves – small hand full.
- Lemon – ½ piece
- Curd – ½ cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Cumin powder – ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 or 5 tbsp
- Firstly we have to cut,cleaned and washed the chicken pieces ,set aside.
- Then we have to grind ginger ,garlic,green chilli and coriander leaves into fine paste and set aside.
- Take a small bowl , cut and squeeze the half lemon pieces ,set aside.
- Take a large bowl add salt ,redchilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala,turmeric powder,cumin
powder,pepper powderand squeezed lemon juice.
- Then add grinded paste masalaand curd combine them well with hands.
- Then add fresh chicken pieces and mix them well, marinated for half an hour.
- Heat sufficient amount of oil and add marinated chicken pieces ,fried them well till they become
- Drain excess oil and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the easiest grilled chicken .
Leave a Reply