- Garlic – 14 to 15 nos
- Shallots – 6 or 7 nos
- Dry red chilli – 5 to 6 nos
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Firstly, garlic should be burned on fire.
- Then take a skewer stick and arrange shallots one by one, and burn them well.
- Dry chillies should be burned on fire, set aside..
- Then remove the dry red chillies stalks and set aside
- Then peel the shallots and set aside.
- Then peel the garlic and set aside.
- Then, using a pestle and mortar,
- Add cleaned, dried red chilies and salt, crush them well.
- Then add shallots and garlic , grind them well to become a smooth paste.
- Transfer it to a bowl and set aside.
- Now pour some pure coconut oil over them and combine them well.
- Serve the tasty and simple garlic chutney with rice.