- Ashoka flower-2 kg
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Rice flour-1/2 kg
- Jaggery water – 1 cup
- Cashew nut – 250 grm
- Ghee-2 or3 tbsp
- First we wash and clean the ashoka flower
- Then we grind the ashoka flower into fine paste and set a side.
- Again we take a grated coconut in a pan and add water and mix well with hands ,then
we drain and get thick coconut milk and set aside.
- Again we take rice flour in a bowl and add water and mix well it become thin paste
of rice powder mix ,and keep a side
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and add cashew nut and fry it well and set aside
- Again we add grinded ashoka flower paste ,jaggery water and cook on low heat
- Then we add rice flour mix paste and coconut milk mix it well
- Ones it starts thickening, add fried cashew nut and mix well and keep stirring till the
recipe starts leaving the pan.000 Remove from heat and set aside
- Serve and enjoy the healthy recipe.