- Semolina- 1 cup
- Shallot – 7 or 8 nos
- Green chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Tomatoes -2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or 4 nos
- Cashew nut – 250 gm
- Peanut – small amount
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Urunu dal – 1 tsp
- Ghee- 4 or 5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Water – for cooking
- Heat ghee in a pan add one cup of semolina and roast on low flame until it turns
crunchy ,and keep a side
- Again we use the same pan add cashew nut and peanut saute on medium heat until
they turns light brown and keep aside.
- Heat small amount of oil in a pan add mustard seed and cumin seed ,when its
- Add small amount of urdu dal and saute for some minutes.
- Again we add finally chopped shallots ,green chilli and curry leaves saute well for
- Then we add chopped tomatoes and salt , saute well until they soften .
- Add roasted semolina and mix it well.
- Now we add little by little amount of water and mix well and cook for some minutes.
- Finally we add roasted cashew nut and peanut mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and serve and enjoy the indian break fast recipe upma rava ..
Leave a Reply