- Chicken -1 kg
- Tomato-3 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic 6 or 7 nos
- Green chilli- 2 nos
- Coriander leaves – small amount
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Red chilli powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Fennel seed powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala -1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First the chicken should be cleaned,cut and set aside.
- Then we crush the ginger and garlic set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add chicken pieces saute well until its colour changes.
- Again we add tomatoes and saute well
- Add crushed ginger garlic, green chilli and salt ,mix and saute well for few minutes.
- Now we add curry powders like turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander
powder,fennel seed powder and garam masala ,combine well and saute for some
- Add curry leaves and curd mix well and cook for 12 to 13 minutes
- When the chicken curry is ready ,we sprinkle some coriander leaves on it, mix
- Turn off the flame and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the village style tomato chicken curry recipe.