- Rice – 1 cup
- Cashew nut – ½ cup
- Peanut-1/2 cup
- Cardamom-4or5 nos
- Cumin seed – 1 tbsp
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Heat a pan and put rice in it and fry well ,keep it in aside.
- Then in the same pan we add cashew nut and peanut and saute well for some minutes,and
- In the same pan we add cardamom and cumin seed saute well and keep a side
- Then we grind the fried rice and keep a side
- Again we grind cashew nut and peanut into smooth powder and keep a side
- Then we grind cardamom and cumin seed and keep a bowl
- Then we take a large bowl and mix whole grinded ingredients like rice powder,cumin
powder mix and cashew and peanut powder ,mix everything well.
- Now, pinch a small bowl from the mix. Press and roll between your palm to form a round
shape. Repeat with the remaining cashew nut mix.
- Serve and enjoy the traditional nut ladoo recipe
Leave a Reply