- Green peas curry
- Green peas -1/2 kg
- Green chilli-3
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Red chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala-1 tbsp
- Fennel powder-1 tsp
- salt to taste
- First we wash and clean the green peas
- Heat water in a pan add washed green peas, chilli powder,turmeric powderand garam masala mix and cover and cook well.
- Then we grind grated coconut into fine paste and set a side.
- Then we add chopped potato,onion ,tomato and green chilli into the green peas cooking pan.
- Again we add grinded coconut paste ,fennel seed and salt mix well and cook 10 to 12
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,let them crackled
- Add dry red chilli ,chopped onion ,ginger ,garlic and curry leaves saute well
- Then we pour the sauted ingredients into curry mix well
- Ones it is ready remove from heat and serve hot with iddiappam
- Rice flour-1 kg
- water -1 ltr
- Oil-2 or 3 tsp
- Salt -1 pinch
- First heat water in a bowl
- Then take a large bowl add rice flour,salt and oil then mix well
- Again we add water little by little , mix continuously till the dough is formed.
- Now we take idiyappam maker and fill the dough in it.
- Then we heat water in a idli mould
- Now sprinkle some grated coconut in to the idli mold begin to press the idiyappam maker directly on the idli moulds in a concentric round circle.
- Now place the idli stand in the pan.
- Cover pan with a lid and cook 12 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from fire and serve and enjoy the break fast recipe
Leave a Reply