- King fish – 4 pieces
- Shallots – 5 or 6 nos
- Garlic- 4 or 5 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Curry leaves -3 sprigs
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed -1 tsp
- Pepper seed – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or4 tbsp
- Firstly we have to grind dry red chilli, fennel seed, cumin seed ,salt and pepper seed into fine
- Then we add shallots, garlic, ginger and red chilli powder into fine paste and set aside.
- Then apply the masala paste on the fish pieces one by one.
- Now keep the marinated fish pieces for half an hour ,keep aside.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan, add the curry leaves and allow to splutter for a few seconds.
- Then add marinated fish pieces and fry them well.
- Drain and keep a side.
- Take a bowl add grated coconut and grinded masala paste ,mix them well.
- Then we use the same pan for frying this coconut mix .
- Finally add fried fish and mix them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve the delicious fish fry with meals.