- Beef – 1kg
- Onion- 3nos
- Shallots- 9 or 10 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 6 or7 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 bsp
- Dry red chilli – 5 or6 nos
- Coriander seed – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – 2 nos
- Cinnamon – 1 nos
- Coconut slices – 1 cup
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or4 tbsp
- Take a pan add cleaned beef ,chilli powder and turmericpowder mix them well with clean hands
- Crush ginger andgarlic into fine paste andset aside.
- Again add chopped onion, shallots and green chilli .
- Add some amount of crushed ginger garlic paste mix them well.
- Pour half cup of water and combine well,
- Then cook the beef till they become soften.
- Heat a pan add dry red chilli ,coriander seed and small amount of oil ,fry them well and set aside.
- Then garam masala like fennel seed ,cardamom,and cinnamon into fine paste and keep aside.
- Again grind fried dry red chilli and coriander seed into pine paste keep aside.
- Now add some salt into the beef cooking pan, cook them well.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add mustard seed ,lets them crackled .
- Add coconut slices saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped onion ,shallots,green chilli, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes ,saute them well till they
become soften .
- Then add grinded fine paste like garam masala paste and red chilli coriander paste mix and saute
- Add cooked beef ,salt and water combine them well and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Finally add some curry leaves and black pepper powder mixandcook for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy kerala style beef curry with tapioca